It's not just about wearing a suit
No matter how good your law degree, there's always a gap between theory and practice, and finishing university can be daunting. How do you make the jump to working in a commercial law firm?
That's where we come in.
Once you've completed your studies, our national Graduate Program gives you the perfect foundation for your legal career. Our 2.5 week orientation program is designed to ensure that you'll hit the ground running. It consists of PLT+, local training and a national orientation week in Sydney.
Our rotation program means you'll discover different areas and find the right fit. From day one you'll be working on complex and sophisticated legal issues, and with our innovative approach to learning & development, you'll get the support you need to become the best you can be.
With our Graduate Program you'll get…
- 3 rotations of six months in our national practice groups;
- mentoring from some of the best lawyers in the country;
- a buddy who'll give you the inside information;
- meaningful performance feedback so you know you're on the right track;
- continuing legal education programs and professional development support so you can become the lawyer you want to be;
- the chance to participate in our Community Connect and Pro Bono programs and really give back; and
- social and sporting activities, because we know it's not all work and no play.
We hire most of our Graduates from our Clerkship Programs. Occasionally, additional opportunities may arise, which will be listed on this page.